点击回复
        全部留言
    • 杨学宁医师 管理员 2019-10-06 11:52 11:521楼

Table 1. Study Objectives

Component

Objective

T

a)Assess the prognostic impact of tumor   size

b)Assess the classification capacity of   each descriptor defining T status

c)Study new conditions not included in   the present T (e.g., differences between parietal pleura invasion and rib   invasion)

N

a)Assess the prognostic impact of N   status

b)Assess the prognostic impact of

i.Nodal extent (single vs. multiple   station involvement in N1 and N2 locations)

ii.Number of involved lymph nodes

iii.Lymph node ratio (i.e., number of   involved lymph nodes divided by the number of removed lymph nodes)

iv.Nodal size (i.e., largest involved   node within the relevant N category)

v.Individual nodes involved in each nodal   category

c)Assess the prognostic impact of   extracapsular extension

d)Assess the prognostic impact of the N3   nodal location (i.e., contralateral mediastinum and ipsilateral or   contralateral supraclavicular fossa)

M

a)Assess the prognostic impact of M   status

b)Assess the prognostic impact of

i.Single metastasis in a single organ

ii.Multiple metastases in a single organ

iii.Multiple metastases in several organs

Other

a)Assess the prognostic impact of   histologic type and grade

b)Assess the reliability of staging   methods utilized in clinical staging (for those tumors with pretreatment and   postsurgical classification)

c)Assess the prognostic impact of   complete, incomplete, and uncertain resections according to the proposed   definitions of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer

d)Assess the prognostic impact of   clinical factors, including comorbidity and pulmonary function tests

e)Assess the prognostic impact of maximum   standard uptake value (SUVmax) at the primary site and in any positive nodal sites for those   patients with positron emission tomography scans in the pretreatment staging

Prognostic groups

a)Assess the prognostic relevance of   individual molecular parameters

b)Create prognostic groups based on the   combination of anatomic and nonanatomic parameters, including molecular   markers, clinical and epidemiological features, and other parameters, such as   lung function tests, blood analyses and SUVmax

SUVmax, maximum standardized uptake value.

• 杨学宁医师 管理员 2019-10-06 11:56 11:562楼

Table 2. Time Line 

Year:

2018-2019

2020-2021

Activity:

EDC case registration (retrospective to   2011)

Follow-up and preliminary analysis

Final data analysis

Publication of recommendations in   the Journal of Thoracic Oncology

Submission of recommendations to the UICC   and AJCC

Publication of the ninth edition of the   TNM classification by the UICC and AJCC

EDC, electronic data capture; UICC, Union for International Cancer Control; AJCC, American Joint Committee on Cancer.

更多回复
    热门分类
    推荐内容
    扫一扫访问手机版